Vision StatementOur vision is that all children achieve success in life.
Our MissionOur mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
Accountability StatementWe partner with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community and hold ourselves accountable for each child in our program achieving: Higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships, while avoiding risky behaviors and achieving educational success.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Livingston County Staff Members
- Shari Davis-Schoech - Executive Director
- Michelle Ott - Site-Based Case Manager
- Alyson Mapes- Site-Based Case Manager
- Caitlin Shanahan - Community-Based Case Manager
Board Of Directors
The Big Brothers Big Sisters Board of Directors volunteers their time. They provide their leadership skills to ensure that the agency maintains the role as the premier youth serving organization for mentoring in Livingston County.
- Doug Warner President
- Theolene Smith - Vice President
- Kevin Klobucar -Treasurer
- Ellen Vorenkamp- Secretary
- Connie Gask
- Shilo Render
- Ann Routt
- JP Wiese